I suppose I should begin by introducing myself.
My name is RJ. I'm fifteen years old, and I have a drinking problem. Nah, I don't really. It was just such an AA meeting introduction, and I'm trying to be myself here, which means what I say probably won't even make sense half the time. So to anyone who feels compelled to read my awesomely scrumptiously fantabulistically boring blog, sorry in advance.
Anyhoo, I'm here to document all the drama and angst of my life at the moment and probably write a lot of things in the heat of the moment that are going to come back and bite me on the ass later. If I'd been writing this blog when I was nine, you would have been able to come up to me now and laugh in my face about my fierce vow never ever to associate in any way, shape or form with the male species. Thankfully I've moved on since then.
Well, the closest I've come to a blog so far in my worldly fifteen years is watching Julie and Julia - a 3-hour-going-on-3-year movie that I have no trouble not recommending. Anyway, the point is... don't expect great leaps of interest or intrigue or any sort of writing skill. Sorry. We're going tohave to fumble our way through it until I get my sea legs. That analogy does not bode well, considering I never did manage to not face-plant every few steps aboard a boat.
But you have my solemn oath that I will do my best not to send you screaming mad with my constant patterings about music, people you've probably never met, nail polish, and the various humiliating labyrinthine mistakes I make. The dangers will be many, and multi-hued. Sorry, you'll also have to cope with my obscure movie references. That one was Kids In America, probably the Ultimate Movie of All Time.
Oops, this has been something of an epic introduction. Ttyl. :D I promise not to mimick Gossip Girl either. The only good character is Chuck Bass anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment