Well, fishies, it's been a long day - getting up at six o'clock in the morning to play tennis is so not worth it - but here we are, sitting at my cousin's faulty computer that WON"T LOAD THE GODDAMNED ITUNES and FOR ONCE I MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN ABLE TO GET NEW MUSIC because the boarding house blocks it and writing to you about my impatience, my irrational rage, and my random outbursts of unconditional wrath that is likely to offshoot and vaporise anything in the near vicinity. Maybe it's just because technology hates me. It's true - I hate it, and it loathes me right back. I once broke three computers and a mobile phone in the space of four hours, just by being near them. Well, one of the computers belonged to my friend, Mike, who lives over eight hundred kilometres away, but he was on the phone to me at the time, so I consider that counts. So it's a proven fact: I am a technological Antichrist. I am the AntiBillGates. It took me eight months to figure out how to use Facebook, and everyone says that that's self-explanatory. That is not self-explanatory. Call me technologically disabled, but I had serious trouble with that. Go on. Laugh all you want. I found it very frustrating.
Btw, Aldi is officially the best place to shop for food. Everything is so good, and yet so cheap - which leads you to wonder what it's made of. Some things are better not considered.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment