Sunday, March 14, 2010

Power to the People

It's the middle of fifth period english and I'm not entirely sure why the inspiration has struck me to write to my fishies now when I have a free period next, but hey, it's almost the end of the school day, so the sooner we share the love, the better :D I have found (courtesy of CC - arigato gozaimasu!) the official Most Awesom Band Of The Year (So Far): they're called Biffy Claro and they are the ultimate Scottish rock. How can you hate that adorable accent? And I swear to you they do not run around commando in kilts. We are beyond that now. They sing the song Mountains, with which I am currently enamored - blame the lingo on the vocab list being written on the board. I am almost that big a geek, but proud to say, not quite.
This is also the perfect opportuinity to share with you my perplexity here. I've discovered a pattern and I can't for the life of me figure out what the basis of it is. Has anybody else noticed that almsot every P.E. teacher they've ever been bossed around by is a sadist of the highest degree? I mean, ten minutes of lunges and burpies? Where does that get fun?
Which is exactly why I have made a pact with myself. The moment school is out, every afternoon, I am throwing off the mantle of monotony and doing whatever the fuck I want. In case you hadn't noticed, I have authority issues. Don't laugh - it's a serious affliction, and can cause some very drastic complications when you have a terminal case, like mine. It's a disability. So tonight, I have plans. Who cares if it's a Monday night? It's my Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment